29 January, 2011

Ain't No Power Like the Power of the People


No idea where this is from, but pulled it from my Twitter feed. If anyone knows who to credit, let me know. Must say it was good to help out with friends' kids today. A day wrestling and playing football with a 2 and 5 year-old is good for clearing one's head. Spending another quality night with the people of Egypt (or at least the many info streams) while I knock out the last of my final course work so I can get on to bigger & better things.
Peace/سلام

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the use of the Guy Fawkes mask and the style of the saying seems to strongly reflect the style of the Internet activists 'Anonymous'. I don't know if you already know that. They have various people doing art, so I don't know how to find out unless you travel to 4chan or its irc channels.