12 November, 2009

No man is an island, but Helwan University might be

I'm just going to put this out there....
I am trying to get in touch with the School of Social Work at Helwan University in Egypt regarding their 2010 social work conference, to be held March 10-11, which I would like to submit a paper for it and attend. My department may even help send me to the conference. The problem has been that emails have bounced back and fax numbers turned out to be wrong or just wouldn't connect. I've had a great deal of trouble even just confirming there would even be 2010 conference. One of my professors, who has attended the conference in the past, has been working his contacts, so far to little avail. So if ANYONE out there can help me make contact with ANYONE in the Helwan University School of Social Work, please let me know!
Peace/سلام

No comments: